Half of Dubai properties sold so far in 2019 were off-plan

Share This Post

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on email

The first two months of 2019 have seen a surge of 55% off-plan transactions as reported from real estate portal Property Finder. The remaining 45% are seen from the “secondary market” where new investors/ buyers are taking advantage of flexible payment plans introduced by developers. Off-plan property transactions are still quite active due to low entry point demonstrating growing demand from public even in the current environment. The secondary market is also active indicating its a good time for new investors to get in while prices are more affordable. Read the full article here.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Get updates and follow our roadmap to success

More To Explore

Newswire

Dubai authorities’ long-term plans

Dubai authorities are looking into what life may look like in the emirate if Covid-19 is to remain a long-term threat. In a weekly briefing,

Close Menu
Start Investing with SmartCrowdCreate a Secondary PASSIVE Income
Register for FREE